[AUCTeX] macros from master file do not work...

From: François Patte
Subject: [AUCTeX] macros from master file do not work...
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 18:49:41 +0200

Bonjour,

I use to prepare multifile documents adding

%%% Local Variables:
%%% mode: latex
%%% TeX-master: "my-master-file"
%%% TeX-engine: xetex
%%% End:

at the end of each file.

Once upon a time, all macros defined in the master file used to be
accessed through keyboard shortcuts in all "slave" files: for instance,
using babel-french, I could type " and get \og{}, or using C-c-e, I
could access all newenvironment defined in the master file.

This does not work anymore...

Are there some changes about this in last AucTex version?

Thank you.

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique