Re: [AUCTeX] Fwd: [tldoc] tl17 doc: synctex news

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Fwd: [tldoc] tl17 doc: synctex news
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 18:25:04 +0200

Hi Denis,

> Hi,
>
> this may be useful for AUCTeX (see "Front ends and build systems that
> want to remove temp files may need adjusting.").

Thank you so much for the information.  However, if it's limited to
the busy file, I'm not sure this is relevant for us, because currently
the busy file isn't in `TeX-clean-default-intermediate-suffixes',
probably because they're automatically removed after successful
compilation.  They're an issue only if the compilation is aborted.
Also TeXstudio doesn't seem to remove the busy file.  I wouldn't have
any problem adding the busy file names to
`TeX-clean-default-intermediate-suffixes' if some ask such feature,
but I'd avoid to do that if no one is interested.

Please, everybody continue keeping us informed about new features or
changes in upcoming TeX distributions, your work is much appreciated!

Bye,
Mosè