Re: [AUCTeX] fontification question

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] fontification question
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 09:30:44 +0200

François Patte <address@hidden> writes:

Bonjour François,

> I added to my .Xresources file:
> "Emacs.font-latex-sedate-face.attributeForeground: indianred2" in
> order to have all LaTeX commands in indianred.
>
> But when I use a command like \- for discretionnary hyphen, the whole
> word after the \- command is turned into indian red, ie. the
> fontification is not applied only to the command (which is actually in
> red).
>
> For instance: anti\-constitutionnel: \- is in red and constitutionnel
> in indian red.
>
> Is there a way to avoid this?

That's a bug.  I just taught font-latex that \-something is not a
command and should not be highlighted as such.

I also made a new ELPA release but sadly just *before* I read your mail
and fixed the bug, so it might take a while until the fix becomes
available (through ELPA at least).

Merçi,
Tassilo