Re: [AUCTeX] Support for empheq

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Support for empheq
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 19:55:42 +0200

Hi Arash,

> Writing a style file for empheq.sty was on my list for a long time.  I
> had a skeleton, but now I finished it.  Could you test the attached file
> and report back?  I will install the file then for the next release.

Looks good, thank you!  I was wondering why you used
`dolist'+`add-to-list' to add the options of mathtools and amsmath to
those of empheq, but I found the answer in mathtools style file: avoid
duplicate (or even triplicate) entries.  Right?  I think you can drop
a comment to explain it to other readers ;-)  However, mathtools
already adds amsmath's options to its owns, do you need to repeat it
also in empheq style file?

A feature request: do you think you can make `TeX-insert-item' work in
`empheq' environment when one specifies `align', `gather', or
`alignat' ams-environments, just like it works in the parent
environments?  This may not really easy to implement, tough.

> And while we're at it: Are you also using features from mathtools.sty?
> I think AUCTeX's style file has a bug in \shoveleft and \shoveright.

What do you refer to?

Bye,
Mosè