Re: [AUCTeX] Logo for AUCTeX: request for ideas

From: jfbu
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Logo for AUCTeX: request for ideas
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 13:56:29 +0100

Le 05/03/2016 13:40, Mosè Giordano a écrit :
Hi all,

thanks for the comments!  I prepared two versions of the logo, both
with syntax highlighting of the code in the background, one with
colored highlighting (same color scheme as default Emacs settings),
the other one with keywords in bold face and comments in italic.  The
code has been stretched, as suggested by Jean-Francois, but with the
whole code visible.

You can find both logos at
http://www.dmf.unisalento.it/~giordano/auctex-index.html

I agree that colored syntax highlighting may be distracting here, on
the other hand keywords in bold face can't be really distinguished
from non normal text, so the only highlighted lines are the local
variables at the end.  To sum up, probably syntax highlighting is not
needed at all.

Bye,
Mosè

very very nice ! my personal taste if for the one with colored
keywords,

I find as a particular strong point
that the Emacs local variables lines at bottom
come out clearly.

Jean-François