Re: [AUCTeX] pstricks style for 11.89

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] pstricks style for 11.89
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 10:44:08 +0100

Hi,

> lun. 25 janv. 2016,  Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> nous disait que :
>> A tip: you can run `TeX-normal-mode' also with C-c C-n ;-)
>>
> `TeX-normal-mode' is run with C-c # on my box. I don't know if it is from
> default or from customization, I still live with.

The default is C-c C-n, see
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=auctex.git;a=blob;f=tex.el;h=c2c247c614da36da865a07c18f9ce6120fd3c3be;hb=HEAD#l4738

> I have created a new user and a new AUCTeX-11-89 from elpa.  All work fine.

Did you write your init file by yourself or did you take snippets from
the web?  In the latter case you may have something that is changing
all this stuff but you aren't aware of it.

> have now to debug my init files to find out the guilty line :(

In these cases binary search is pretty useful, just make sure not to
comment code that is needed to evaluate uncommented code.

> Thanks very much and next for new AUCTeX adventures !

You're welcome!

Bye,
Mosè