Re: [AUCTeX] Latex cls files support

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Latex cls files support
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 16:22:23 +0100

Hi Marin,

> Hello everyone,
>
> First, thanks for the awesome package !
> I would like to know if there is some kind of special support for cls and
> sty files ? I was not able to find anything about it.
> Thank you in advance.

What kind of support do you expect apart from syntax highlighting and
macro autocompletion?  AUCTeX indeed does nothing special for those
files, but has support for few macros specif to class and style files,
like \RequireClass or \RequirePackage.  In addition AUCTeX has a good
support for DocTeX files, with sensible syntax highlighting and right
handling of comments.  Do you have other suggestions?

Bye,
Mosè