Re: [AUCTeX] running C-c C-c very slow

From: Lars Madsen
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] running C-c C-c very slow
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 08:54:49 +0000

ahh, yes that feature.

I see the problem it is has to scan the entire texmf tree.

That is one of the reasons I use latexmk, it scans the log and finds all
dependent files that.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University
Mere info: http://au.dk/address@hidden / More information:
http://au.dk/en/address@hidden