Re: [AUCTeX] Can we close the output buffer permanently?

From: access Wang
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Can we close the output buffer permanently?
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:17:11 +0800

The feature exists by default. It was not enabled by me.

Every time  I compile or preview .tex file, the output buffer appears. I hate It.

Other latex Editors, such as Winedt, lyx etc., the output information don't appear.

2010/12/26 Ralf Angeli <address@hidden>
* access Wang (2010-12-25) writes:

> Every time I compile .tex file, *~/name output* buffer appears,  The output
> buffer frame occupies half of the window.  In most case, I don't need
> information in the output buffer, but i have to press C+x 1 to close it. It
> is annoying!

Why did you enable this feature if you don't like it?  Per default the
output buffer is not shown upon running LaTeX.

Dr. Wang Yongqiao
College of Finance, Zhejiang Gongshang University
Hangzhou 310018, Zhejiang, China
Tel: 86-571-13216816222
Email: address@hidden