[AUCTeX] Re: auctex preview in emacs

From: Kenneth Pedersen
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: auctex preview in emacs
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:45:32 +0000 (UTC)

Ralf Angeli <angeli <at> caeruleus.net> writes:

> It would be nice if you could include a complete minimal example.  For
> example, preview-latex works fine with the following file contents:
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
> \begin{document}
> \section{København}
> \end{document}
>
> %%% Local Variables:
> %%% mode: latex
> %%% TeX-master: t
> %%% End:

Hello, thank you for replying, I must say, that I think found a reason to my
problem.After reading what you wrote, I tried to exclude some more things,
that I didn't try from the start.
And I found that using \( \) were causing some problems for the previewer.
After replacing them with \begin{math} \end{math} everything works perfect.
Although, the tex notation for inline math $ $ works fine, but I don't know why.
But I can use \begin{displaymath} \end{displaymath}, instead of \[ \]. So there
isn't any problems afterall (:. btw, sry for the doublepost, wasn't my
intention,
I mailed another list yesterday, and thought it was lost.