[AUCTeX] Re: Sophisticated macro highlighting and biblatex support

From: Frederik
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Sophisticated macro highlighting and biblatex support
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 21:54:28 +0200

If your AUCTeX version is recent enough you can specify the arguments to
fontify.
Is this already implemented in the release or only in cvs version? Is this mentioned in the documentation? I don't get it...

I doubt that biblatex will get integrated, but perhaps support for it.
That's what I meant ;-)

Sadly, as I don't know any lisp, I cannot help in supporting this project...

Thanks,
Fred