Re: [AUCTeX] RefTeX: defining new label environment

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] RefTeX: defining new label environment
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:55:21 +0200

* Joost Kremers (2009-09-25) writes:

> On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 07:44:17PM +0200, Ralf Angeli wrote:
>> * Joost Kremers (2009-09-10) writes:
>>
>> > Is there a way to get RefTeX to recognize these things as labels? I've
>> > tried
>> > adding a definition to reftex-label-alist and specifying `\ex<*>' for the
>> > ENV-OR-MACRO entry, but that doesn't work...
>>
>> Yes, angle brackets are not supported as delimiters.  I currently don't
>> have a workaround for that.
>
> Something that I meant to ask but somehow forgot... Is this something that
> might
> change in a future version of AUCTeX?

I don't think so because referencing is a feature of RefTeX.  If you'd
like to know if this will be supported in RefTeX, then at least I don't
have it on the agenda.  (At least for now I'd rather want to concentrate
on AUCTeX.)  And until now nobody else has voiced interest in
implementing the feature.