Re: [AUCTeX] label ref and TeX-master questions

From: François Patte
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] label ref and TeX-master questions
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:22:00 +0100

Le 23.11.2008 15:47, Pierre Lorenzon a écrit :
> > Bonjour,
> > From: François Patte <address@hidden>
> > Subject: [AUCTeX] label ref and TeX-master questions
> > Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:24:15 +0100

> >   I am just using same structure for labels which I found
> >   particularly "functorial with respect to the ideas" but
> >   simply replacing "," with "." and everything goes well !

OK. Thanks, this (almost) works, almost means that now the whole
reference is taken into account but, I use a master file with preamble
and multiple "\input file" to load the several chapters of a book. If
the label and ref are in the same file, there is no problem, but emacs
does not display label and ref accross two different files. Is it
possible to customize this?

Thanks

François

--