Re: [AUCTeX] Customizing the section levels

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Customizing the section levels
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 18:33:39 +0200

* Hans-Christian Mick (2008-10-06) writes:

> I'm writing a paper with the document class "Jurabook", which has
> rather exotic sectioning levels.
>
> Unlike the other document-classes, after subsubsection it's not
> paragraph etc. but subthreesection, subfoursection, subfivesection
> etc.
>
> How can I change the auctex sectioning macro C-c C-s that I can
> generate those instead of the standard ones?

You could write a style file which adds the macros to
`LaTeX-section-list'.  See style/scrbase.el for an example of how to do
this.  (style/scrbase.el adds support for \addpart, \addsec and \minisec
which are defined in KOMA-Script classes.)

And please don't send HTML mails to this mailing list.  Damn eternal
September. (c;