[AUCTeX] Re: viewing .pdf file

From: Frederic Andres
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: viewing .pdf file
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:48:12 +0000 (UTC)

Well, if I understand correctly, since I use pdflatex, it does not create a .dvi
file, but a .pdf file, so that I can't use DVI output and YAP. Maybe I could try
to compile in a different way, bit I think it will clash with the packages I
use.

As to the "installing Emacs on Windows is difficult", I was not clear: I didn't
mean that the installation process is difficult since, as you say it is really
easy; however, making it work smoothly with windows is another matter. That's
what I meant.

As to Linux, I might also try another distribution maybe, but when I tried it a
few months ago, Ubuntu worked well for me, and was rather intuitive. the only
downside is the horrible marron and orange default colors of Ubuntu :-)