Re: [AUCTeX] Latex-fill-buffer'ing this tex document crashes auctex/emac

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Latex-fill-buffer'ing this tex document crashes auctex/emacs
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 23:32:19 +0200

* thomas (2006-07-10) writes:

> When I Latex-fill-buffer this document
> [http://siteouebe.free.fr/public/evilurl.tex], auctex/emacs freezes
> completely.
> More Info : http://siteouebe.free.fr/public/tex-submit-bug-report

Could you please send such things directly to the list next time?
Having to download them is a nuisance.

> Thanks for your help (do you experience the same problem?)

No, I don't have the same problem.  I checked this with a CVS version
of AUCTeX, version 11.83 and version 11.82 (which the output of
`TeX-submit-bug-report' seems to indicate you are using).  In every
case it was an error (which I fixed in CVS and which you can work
around by adding a linebreak at the end of the file), not a freeze.
Are you sure there is no stale version of AUCTeX in your load-path?