Re: [AUCTeX] Re: TeX-insert-dollar

From: Jean Magnan de Bornier
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: TeX-insert-dollar
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:18:12 +0200

Le 03 juillet à 09:13:23 David Kastrup <address@hidden> écrit notamment:

| > adapted to it and now have it in their muscle memory.
>
| Well, if there are any, they should speak up.

I in fact got used to that but every time I use it I find it strange and
more disturbing, because I have to *think* I must type just one $.

So, being used to some feature doesn't mean you want to keep it;
Just speaking for myself, of course :-)

cheers
--
  Jean Magnan de Bornier             |        Cours Victor Hugo
  e-mots: jean at bornier.net        |        13980 Alleins   France