Re: [AUCTeX] preview background

From: Patrick Drechsler
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] preview background
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:17:00 +0000

David Kastrup wrote on 12 Jan 2006 10:09:47 MET:

> preview-latex works by creating a canvas with the background
> color and setting the drawing color to the foreground color.
> Then the drawing code from your figure takes over.

Thanks for the insight. I posted the screenshot because I wasn't
sure if it was something to be easily fixed or not. As you can
see, preview-latex otherwise works great now!

[...]

> And honestly: what do you expect short of magic?

preview-latex is pretty close to magic IMO ;-)

Regards

Patrick
--
Ist das Hirn zu kurz gekommen, wird sehr gern Moral genommen.
(Wiglaf Droste)