[AUCTeX] Re: none

From: address@hidden
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: none
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:02:45 +0100

Maybe I have mistaken something...
I have installed emacs21 and emacspeak 17 with apt-get in debian kanotix.I saw
that there is 'emacspeak-auctex-elc' in /usr/share/emacs21/site-lisp/emacspeak,
and I thought that it was installed, because in this folder there is
emacspeak-calc too, and if I write M-x calc, I have a calculator running. By
the documentation, it seems that it is sufficient to write a .tex file to
activate AUCTeX..DO I have misunderstand?