[AUCTeX] Bug? About adding a pair of curly braces using C-c {

From: Adam Johnson
Subject: [AUCTeX] Bug? About adding a pair of curly braces using C-c {
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 02:13:05 -0500

Hi,

Just a question about adding a pair of curly braces using "C-c {":

If I don't select a region, it is normal to add the braces at the cursor's place.

When I selected a region, and applied this key combination to this region, however, it will add the {} at the end of the region instead of embracing this region. Any special reason for this or it is a bug?

Any key combination to delete an extra pair of braces?

Another question: Is it possible to replace/search "GLOBALLY" in all the sub-files for a multifile document?

Thanks as always.

BTW: I'm using AUCTeX  w/ preview-latex11.81
                        MikTeX 2.4
                        CVS Emacs 22.0.50.1
                        Windows XP.
--------