[AUCTeX] Hiding ALL labels with Preview-Latex

From: Henrik Andersson
Subject: [AUCTeX] Hiding ALL labels with Preview-Latex
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:53:54 +0200

The preview-latex manual says that labels are hidden by the previews but and that you should use reftex to handle the labels in an easy way, so I do as I am told and use reftex and hence have no need to see the labels.

But the labels still show under my section headings, I would like them to disappear in preview-mode or to be folded just as in folding mode, is this possible?

Thanks, Henrik
Henrik Andersson
Netherlands Institute of Ecology -
Centre for Estuarine and Marine Ecology