Re: [AUCTeX] ConTeXt Clean wipes too much

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] ConTeXt Clean wipes too much
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:57:37 +0200

On 6 Jul 2005, at 18:39, David Kastrup wrote:

Would you be interested in getting involved as a developer?  Not only
are you using ConTeXt, but also MacOSX.

Not in summer -- I'm debugging coming TeX Live 2005 (a bit) and developing a suite to install Unicode encoded TrueType as PostScript Type 1 fonts in TeX.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me
as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world.
Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German, and
Germany will declare that I am a Jew.          --Albert Einstein, 1929