[AUCTeX] Re: minibuffer message after C-c C-c

From: Sebastian Luque
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: minibuffer message after C-c C-c
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:30:06 -0500

I had the line:

(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook #'LaTeX-preview-setup)

somewhere in ~/.emacs, but my preview-latex-style package had been removed
together with the tetex packages due to dependence. Everything works fine
without loading preview-latex now. I'm surprised I didn't get an error
when opening a latex source file with that hook.

I suppose I'll have to compile preview-latex myself now.

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian P. Luque