Re: reftex-citation is not able to deal with several databases

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: reftex-citation is not able to deal with several databases
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 18:58:44 +0100

>>> "UB" == Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Hi all

> More and more I need more than one bibtex/biblatex database.

> If I stick for the moment to bibtex, the following is perfectly possible:

> \bibliography{bibgraf,mahir}

> Bibtex will find the citations form both databases

> However reftex-citations is not able to deal with this situation, it
> only takes the first database, bibgraf in that case.

I tried the following
(reftex-get-bibfile-list)
\bibliographystyle{amsalpha-url}
\bibliography{mahir.bib,bibgraf.bib}

And indeed (reftex-get-bibfile-list) only is able to extract the first
entry, I tried to add the .bib extension or deleting it. It does not
make a difference.

Is this a BUG

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous atrocities on Israel, especially the
despicable pogroms.