Re: Syntax classes of text in href

From: Al Haji-Ali
Subject: Re: Syntax classes of text in href
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 22:09:24 +0000

Hello Arash,

> It still doesn't solve the issue Al has `rainbow-delimiters` (I guess),
> but should unbreak the fontification and give somewhat better results.

Thanks! The fontification is indeed better, though a bit inconsistent
(nevertheless I think the
behaviour is better for me personally, even with the inconsistency).

This command:

\href{pre\cmd{test}post}{foo}

has the correct character class for the braces around `test` and `foo` but not
the braces of `href`
for some reason.

Also, a command like:

\href{pre\cmd{{my}test}post}{foo}

changes the font of the href argument completely.

-- Al