Re: AUCTeX and "builtin latex mode" integration

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: AUCTeX and "builtin latex mode" integration
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 09:28:00 +0100

>>> "IK" == Ikumi Keita <ikumi@ikumi.que.jp> writes:

> Hi Uwe,
>>> AFAIK the only clean way is to actually change those bindings.
>>> Yes, users will complain, and it may even break some 3rd party code, so
>>> it'll be somewhat painful.

>> Given that, and I am using for example cdlatex I must ask:

>> is this drastic change really needed?

> At least I don't want (and will not do myself) such heavy change in the
> key binding.

Good I am relived. I still have the feeling, there was a short peak in
complains, but it is not that users are continuously complaining,
besides who is still use the default LaTeX mode offered by Emacs?

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.