Re: LaTeX-find-matching-{begin,end} and LaTeX-current-environment

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: LaTeX-find-matching-{begin,end} and LaTeX-current-environment
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 14:10:43 +0900

> Thanks for your comments. I'll install the proposed fix as well as
> macrocode*? support, unless Mosè or Tassilo objects explicitly.
> Since `LaTeX-find-matching-begin' and `LaTeX-current-environment' is
> very similar in their task in implementation, I probably factor out the
> common code and simplify.

My current status is the attached patch, but it fails with regression
test `LaTeX-change-environment-with-esc', of course. Mosè, Tassilo, do
you think that `LaTeX-modify-environment' should keep the ability to
change environment named "\foo{bar}"?

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine