Re: beamer.el update candidate

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: beamer.el update candidate
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 11:20:39 +0100

Hi Keita,

Ikumi Keita <ikumi@ikumi.que.jp> writes:

> I think I'm almost done with updating beamer.el. The current state is
> attached as a patch. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for working on this.  I'm not a beamer user so I don't have any
comment on the functionality (and I'm pretty sure it works fine), my
only "request for more work" is if you also want to improve the
fontification support for the provided macros.  I think it will be
plenty of work to implement all those overlay arguments, but we can
gradually work on things like:

  (font-latex-add-keywords '(("item" "<[<"))
                           'textual)
  (font-latex-add-keywords '(("textbf" "<{"))
                           'bold-command)

Best, Arash