TikZ support and ConTeXt environments

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: TikZ support and ConTeXt environments
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 13:13:33 +0900

Hi all,

I propose the attched three patches with respect to TikZ and ConTeXt. If
no objection, I'll commit them.

I tried to improve tikz.el to arrive at the attached first patch. As you
can see, it includes preliminary support for ConTeXt and plain TeX as
well.

However, I realized that ConTeXt support doesn't work at all. The reason
is that `ConTeXt-add-environments' is broken as well as context.el
doesn't use `ConTeXt-environment-list' correctly.

I figured out that `TeX-auto-add-type' is responsible for the failure of
`ConTeXt-add-environments'. It adds entries in `TeX-auto-parser' in a
form like
("environment" ConTeXt-auto-environment ConTeXt-add-environments
ConTeXt-environment-list ConTeXt-environment-changed)
, where "environment" is used as a key to extract each component from
the entry. However, this entry conflicts with another entry
("environment" LaTeX-auto-environment LaTeX-add-environments
LaTeX-environment-list LaTeX-environment-changed)
, which shares the same "environment" as a key.

Thus I propose to apply the attached second patch to make the key to be
unique.

The third patch fixes the problem that tikz.el inserts empty node name
"()" when the user gave no node name.

Any comments and discussions are welcome.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine