Re: Improving algpseudocode.el

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: Improving algpseudocode.el
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 14:16:27 +0200

>>> "AE" == Arash Esbati <arash@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi Uwe,
> you might know the package algpseudocodex which is based on
> algpseudocode and uses the same syntax.  I thought making an AUCTeX
> style algpseudocodex.el is straight forward, and while copying the file,
> I thought I can touch the user interface, so I added the function
> `LaTeX-arg-algpseudocodex-block'.  The file is attached.  Do you want to
> give it a try and see if it has a better user experience?  If so, I can
> also update algpseudocode.el accordingly.

Thanks I will test it soon. Right now, I have to bisect GNU emacs master[1],
since
there is a serious bug for my current (quite old I admit) Ubuntu 16.04
GTK version.

So I hope, to give it a try soon

Thanks

Uwe

Footnotes:
[1] The latest master supports interactive commits (that is manipulate
     hunks before committing them. Well magit I think supports this, but
     I am a mercurial user, so.... I use commit-patch which is a pearl
     script and ships a lisp package)

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.