Re: [a new bug? concerning indenting]

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [a new bug? concerning indenting]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 12:19:18 +0100

> Hi Uwe,

> I know ;-) As I wrote, I haven't yet looked into the actual code. I just
> said my first impression. In addition, I vaguely remember the relevant
> code is rather complicated; I understand indent algorithm too little, so
> I'm not sure whether I can improve it or not. Maybe others can do
> something before I find spare time to investigate.

I know that you know 🙃.
I also recall vaguely that more than a year ago, Tassilo said, «very
complicated but I accept a patch» or something like this.

Maybe having a sophisticated query replace function that breaks the
line, if the \left\something is followed by something.

However that might be dangerous.

Uwe