Re: fail on regression test

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: fail on regression test
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 13:08:09 +0900

Hi Arash,

> I pushed a change (5f99bc2929) which should fix the issue as you have
> suggested.

Thanks.

> As always, I would just wait and see if users complain about the current
> state, and then think about a change.  But I'm not against a change a
> priori if somebody wants to do it.

Hm, my preference is to support both versions. From my experience, it's
not rare that people use TeX Live installation a few years old. For most
users, the aim to have TeX distribution is to write documents,
especially with math formulae, so they generally don't consider it much
important to keep up with the latest TeX Live in my opinion.

> Does the above make sense?

Yes, of course. :-) I don't object strongly against your plan.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita