artanis

The plan of 0.6

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: The plan of 0.6
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2023 18:49:17 +0800

Hi folks!
I'm planning to release 0.6 till this Feb.
There're several bugfix, and an improved interfaces in Model. This will
break the compatibility against the older Model. Fortunately, the new
interfaces is easy to upgrade. We introduced a new keyword #:deps

---------------------new interface--------------------
(create-artanis-model
article
(:deps user)
(id auto (#:primary-key))
)

This means the "article" table depens on "user" table. When you bootup
the server, Artanis will check if related tables are created, if no,
Artanis will create them automatically.

Of course, you may also use "art migration" to create tables and inject
init data records before "art work"

All these will appear in the document. I'm working on it.

I hope we can use the new logo and site soon. ;-)

Comments are welcome.

Best regards

--
GNU Powered it