artanis

Re: Can index.html be made the default page?

From: Mortimer Cladwell
Subject: Re: Can index.html be made the default page?
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 07:10:37 -0500

Thanks Nala.
That will work for the first page but what if the user is navigating the help pages? Every page has a sidebar with categories and tags which are all hyperlinks to a directory. Each page has embedded hyperlinks to other pages. As the user browses, I would have to intercept all mouse clicks to process the URL.

Looks like Hexo provides the option of including the index.html.  Does not work for tags and categories but there may be a possible hack.
Thanks
Mortimer