Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Wall names revisted

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Wall names revisted
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:34:17 +0100

You can create all the T's and X's using combinations of the corner parts.

For example, using the 4 ins-I** corners, I can make a central X like so:

PNG image

(Note that the ins-IB* parts are at the front and the ins-IF* parts at the back
in this particular case.)

Similarly, by combining ins-I** and ins-O** you could also create L shapes if
required.

Hope that makes sense :-)

        - James

PS: