Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Re: User interface, anyone?

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Re: User interface, anyone?
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:31:28 +0100

I like your border graphic Kai! Nice pattern.

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. Been pre-ocupied with various things but just
catching up on Adonthell mails.

I have done a little more work on the Redwyne Inn graphics (see
http://www.flickr.com/photos/james_nash/5571906405/ ) but still have some way
to go. I'd like to carry on with those for now before starting on something
else like additional GUI gfx if that's OK.

Will keep you guys posted.

Btw, great work on the HW acceleration - those results look amazing!

                - James