Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Re: Finally, concept art

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Re: Finally, concept art
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 22:37:08 -0500

For some reason, I can't access the Wiki.  (I'm getting connection
refused messages.) I may have the upload the pictures to the old
PlotWeb site and proceed from there.
Andrew

On 5/21/06, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry, I managed to not notice the question in the first post. ;-)

I think you should add them to the Wiki. Later on, if you might have
an opportunity to scan them, they can be replaced by smaller/better
versions if it needs be.

Looking forward to seeing them, btw ...

Kai