Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Dragon pic first draft!

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Dragon pic first draft!
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:24:18 +0000

Thanks!
The final version will be better and have a decent background too though.

Again, sorry it's taken me this long to just do a bit of concept art!

I really want to take some time to work on Adonthell again. Now that I have the scanner hopefully I can get my stuff of the paper and into the game quicker!

        - James