[Adonthell-artwork] Cirrus' stuff

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Cirrus' stuff
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:48:26 -0600 (CST)

While wandering around Cirrus' webspace, I found some things I like.

For the sake of sharing the burden of bandwidth, I've taken the liberty of
saving them in my plotweb space. I won't use them without permission, of
course.

I'll point a few out in particular.

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/vortex.jpg

To me, this one strongly suggests a spell effect, whether it be a
windblast or a portal of some kind. AS a windblast, I can easily imagine
this energy coming off the end of Feldis' Rod of Continuance.

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/dunbarethsol.jpg

I know it wasn't meant to be Dun Barethsol, but to me, it reflects the
essence of the place - dark, airy, broken, complex. BTW, it also makes me
think it might have been a concept sketch for a final fantasy setting.

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/comets_big.png

The thing that grabbed me about this image was the flame idea within the
comets. I think it would make a wonderful design for the crest on an
Elvish Phoenix shield.

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/plotweb/grendal/images/coast.jpg

Finally, while I know this one isn't Dun Vanasol or Cirdanth, I love it
just the same. Thanks.

mtf

 --
Andrew Phillips