[Adonthell-artwork] Some more sketches...

From: LunarBlade Valentine
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Some more sketches...
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:24:27 +0000

Hello!

Here are a few more sketches:
Here we have Albrecht; dressed in the latest Erinsford fashion. I tried to take everybody's suggestions into account and tried to get him to have that mean, cunniving look, and the ruffled, short hair.

We also have Sulin- the wonders of modern technology allowed him to grow a beard in only a few weeks! ^_^;
Do you want the beard to be more round- more like Richard from the picture?

Last but not least on today's catwalk is Cirades. Dressed in exactly the same, and even from the same angle, only several years older.

Any corrections/suggestions/indigestions? ...Err... Please tell me what you think! ^_^

"...No live burials today, thank you." Ashley Riot. Vagrant Story.
"The time is now!" -Sephiroth.
"...Making a fool outta me?!" Bart, Xenogears.
  My RPG fanart & fanfiction site; The Ancient Capital:
http://kickme.to/TheAncientCapital/