Re: [Adonthell-artwork] First sketches: Sulin, Cirades & Risartus

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] First sketches: Sulin, Cirades & Risartus
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 21:06:12 +0100

On Thu, 02 Jan 2003 11:05:04 +0000 LunarBlade Valentine wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The (very little) coloring is only temporary, just to get the idea for
> each's color scheme.
> Tell me what you think, please?

Cirades and Sulin turned out really nice already. But for some odd
reason I would imagine Risartus to have a beard any dwarf would be proud
of ;). Like, um, the guy on that pic: http://www.stallman.org/rms.jpg

(Similarity of names is pure coincidence, really :P)

> I was thinking maybe each of them could have a specific color they
> prefer to wear- maybe it'll make the player remember who's who more
> easily- you know what I mean?

Good idea. Character sprites in 0.4 will be larger than those of 0.3, so
they should be recognizable more easily. Color schemes would still be
nice though.

> I was thinking that Sulin would be all browns, Cirades will be all
> light colors and white, and Risartus could be clad in dark blues.

Sounds okay to me :).

Kai