Re: [Adonthell-artwork] dwarf style

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] dwarf style
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 12:58:33 +0200

On Mon, 27 May 2002 10:48:25 +0000 cirrus wrote:

> You may remember that design I made a while ago for the entrance to
> Uzdun-kal. Ben wasn't too happy with the faces carved in the rock
> spewing water and I guess he was right, they looked too human and not
> dwarvish enough. So, I made a little redesign - I hope this is better!
> (I certainly prefer it :) )

Yeah, that one is certainly much more dwarvish. It'll be a very nice
sight within the game.

It would also make a nice title screen, but that would of course destroy
the element of surprise.

Slightly offtopic: seeing that we have a number of high quality cutscene
gfx that would be lost in future versions. Maybe we can use suitable
ones for the 'empty slot' pic when saving the game. Just 4 or 5 (or more
in future versions) that we randomly display. Just an idea ...

Kai