Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Calvary Greetings

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Calvary Greetings
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 01:16:48 +0000

Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > the rest and do not want to have any direct dealing
> > with it,but I need someone who will be able to use the
> > fund better maybe for charity or something universally
> > profitable,I have thought of doing it my self
> > but,my ministry is the apocalypse and I believe and
> > preach the soon coming of the Lord which makes me non
> > indulgent in reliance on money or wealth in any
>
> Cool! :) We're going to get rich! Isn't Adonthell a good charity cause?
> ^_^
>
> -------> Spamcop
>
> Alex.
> PS: damn, is it me or there is more and more spam since a few months??
> --

Yep, I get about 5 a day now. And none of them are for real products or
companies (I really trust ads coming from addresses like
address@hidden :/ ).
I remember something someone posted on /. once and I couldn't agree
more:

Every spammer should have one limb amputated for each email header they
fake!

:P
        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821