Re: [Adonthell-artwork] NG can walk! (in every direction)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] NG can walk! (in every direction)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 23:22:06 +0200

On Wed, 1 May 2002 20:42:43 +0200 Benjamin Walther-Franks wrote:

> Time to get something going in the artwork section ;)
>
> <On a private note: After a long struggle (and a long wait) i finally
> got my PC working!!!>

Cool! That's good news :).

> Oh, and let me know what you think of the anim, of course!

Well, it's pretty cool. Very smooth as well.

There are just two things I noticed:
The first one is the head, which doesn't move at all. That looks a bit
odd I think, especially as the rest of the animation is very detailed.

The second point are the legs. He's got a very broad walk, which looks a
bit odd as well.

But anyway, for the very first animation it turned out very good :).
It's about time we get rid of Crono and have our own character instead!

Kai