[Adonthell-artwork] north anim

From: walther-franks
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] north anim
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:52:49 +0100

okeydokey - anim number two!

NG (naked guy) can move north now, and this time you'll find more than just
his limbs moving - he even has back muscles moving and all. Parts might seem
a bit twitchy, but I'm slowly getting there.
Two unusual things about my attachment: (Apart from me actually attaching it
;P )

-I've included a gif animation (yeah, I've worked out how to)
-The seperate .tif-frames come with a white background.

This is due to a phenomenon in my newly installed Photoshop 6.0: All the
mixed colours, so every colour excluding black and white, seem to have some
kind of noise going on! The colour selection option will never select a
whole area of the same colour, just dotty parts of it. But the pipette tool
tells me every pixel is exactly of the same colour! This will explain the
extreme noise Alex noticed.
I have always used the colour selection tool to get rid of any noise, now I
can't even get an evenly coloured background!

Strange happenings - anyways, with white it works, so I'm afraid you have to
change around th e #FFFFFF to #FF00FF. This works, since ther is no pure
white in the animation.

BEN