Re: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim
Date: 05 Mar 2002 20:45:57 +0100

> No, I that's pretty good. The math is correct and I think the values are
> pretty cool to work with as well. That way a screen would be roughly 10x10
> meters, which isn't that bad.

Good point. Despite of the difference between screen's height and
length, the same length/height of area will be represented. Of course,
the fact that mapsquares are 40x40 and not 40x(40xsqrt(1/2)), and we
will have something like 16x12 squares on the screen doesn't matter,
right? :) (I'm giving the stick which I'll be beaten with...)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org