Re: [Adonthell-artwork] some gfx

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] some gfx
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:21:13 +0000

joel vennin wrote:

>  --- Benjamin Walther-Franks
> <address@hidden> a écrit : > On Sat, Feb
> 23, 2002 at 08:04:32PM +0000, cirrus
> > wrote:

> > graphics being animated in a
> > Just for everyone's
> > various games have done
> > a link to a page with

> > most helpfull - and at
> > > >

> Hello, i need some gfx ;)
>
> for button(mouse over, press, and release).
> some other 'button' like checkbox, radio button.
>
> And other like a gfx to close a window,and a gfx to
> maximize/minize a window.
>
> Thanks a lot;)

Should the buttons be resizable?
Can I design them a bit like window borders: corners, horizontal and
vertical bars but now with an inside too?

Like this (not very readable I'm afraid)

   CHHHHHHHHC
   VFFFFFFFFV
   VFFFFFFFFV
   CHHHHHHHHC

C = corner (I guess buttons would need 4 individual corners)
H = horizontal edge
V = vertical edge
F = fill

        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821