Re: [Adonthell-artwork] isabel's drawings

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] isabel's drawings
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 13:18:31 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 6 Jan 2002 01:16:24 +0100 walther-franks wrote
> I've committed Isa's - that's her name - drawings to the ftp:

What shall I say? Be sure to tell her that those sketches are really great.

To be honest, I personally find the style of the colored gfx a little odd.
Guess I am more used to art that is colored on paper and scanned
afterwards.

When seeing all the nice b&w drawings, and bearing in mind what Alex said
yesterday, how about this:

We could include them in the different library texts. The teaching and
studying would fit to the prologue, and the different races to the race
descriptions.

However, pics like the elders and priests would fit good into the art
gallery. Also the colored ones - I mean they are not supposed to be
in-game graphics, so they are perfectly okay for the gallery.

What do you think?

Kai