[Adonthell-artwork] I'm with you.

From: walther-franks
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] I'm with you.
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:55:53 +0100

Hi People,

Hope you had a nice Xmas!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm as interested in getting v0.3 finished
this year as you are! I'll be as busy as I can over the coming (last) days
with the following gfx:

-closeup of Bjarn's face
-anim of Bjarn weeping (mapview)
-a slightly mushed up Talan for mapview (black eye and bloody face, right?)

I've scanned a drawing of Bjarn and touched it up a bit, it comes attached
as a first draft. Please let me know what you think of it - there's still
time to improve.
I read Kai's outro dialogue and believe that this one view of a shocked
Bjarn should be enough, since after that he is only seen in the background,
weeping.

James, could you please add a cellar background, as you suggested? :)

I'll get to that anim right now, shouldn't be too hard to do.

BEN