Re: [Adonthell-artwork] outro sequence

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] outro sequence
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:15:54 +0100

> After that we were going to switch to a close up of Bjarn's face looking
> all surprised and then changing to an angry face (Ben?).

Working on them! Please remind me again, would we need a sad face here as well?
(e.g. a third pic?)

> Now is where it gets a bit hazy - waht happens next?
> My suggestion would be: Go back to mapview and have some more dialogue
> play back. (if Ben has time perhaps we can have a weeping Bjarn on the
> map now (just some manga-esque white dots around the head plus him
> holding his hands over his face ought to do it!))

Yea, cool.

> Jelom notices that
> Alex is not present and sends Talan to get him. It might be neat if the
> view follows Talan as he wanders off and discovers Oliver tied up in the
> barn (perhaps Ben can do a few frames of Oliver being tied up which we
> could use here).

No problemo. I can do those over xmas. :)

> Talan unties him (ie walks up to him and Oliver's gfx
> swich from the tied up frame to the usual ones :)) they talk and head
> back downstairs (we could just switch to Bjarn's room at this point
> since it might get a bit longwinded otherwise). There is some more
> chatting as Silverhair's name is cleared... balblabla...
> Now it might be a nice touch to fade over to the scrolling forrest from
> the beginning with an Alek layer 'running' through the forrest. Fade in
> 'The End' on top, fade the background to black, roll some credits et
> voila!
>
> If you're all happy with that this would be what we need:
>
> ----- graphics
>
> -2 pictures for Bjarn's chest sequence
> -2 picutres of Bjarn getting mad
> -crying Bjarn mapcharacter gfx (?)
> -tied up Oliver mapchar gfx
> -picture of Alek to slide through the forest

The running Alek is the toughest one, since it should be an animation. I'll
concentrate on the other gfx first, but it'd be a nice ending effect.

I'll be able to do stuff after the end of next week.

BEN